These Terms are binding to all users of the website. Please read them carefully before you start using DigiTitles.com.
1. DigiTitles.com is an English-language website. When submitting content, please refrain from unnecessarily using foreign languages.
3. The entire content of the DigiTitles.com website is organized as a database of popular titles divided into categories (movies, TV, games, etc.). Therefore, every piece you submit has to be tied to a specific title, or more precisely, to the process of making it. Please do not submit general news stories. DigiTitles.com is not a news website but an encyclopedia of content on the making of popular media products.
4. When submitting content, please provide a description to explain what it is and why it is here. Add tags and identify people in the photos and videos, as this will make your content more appealing and convenient for other people to find. This also makes your content much more popular.
5. User registration on DigiTitles.com is optional. All the content on the website, without exception, can be viewed by unregistered users. However, registered users do get something extra. Registered users can post content, comment, use the social networking features, subscribe to the titles of interest to them, receive timely notifications about newly added content on the news feed on their profile page, and much more.
6. You are welcome to talk to other users on the website. Make friends, post messages on your wall and on your friends' walls, comment, rate content – all this makes the website more exciting for you and other users with similar interests.
7. You are welcome to use the forum. Please do so as much as you like. You can also post comments on most pages on the website.
8. If you spot duplication, inaccuracies, or mistakes, please let the administrators know. You can use the "Correct a mistake" button available on every page, as well as the Feedback section.
1. To use DigiTitles.com, you must accept these Terms. You cannot use the website if you do not agree with the Terms. Use of the website constitutes your acceptance of these Terms.
2. You must not use DigiTitles.com if you are under the age at which you can enter into a legally binding contract under the laws of your country of residence or the country where you use the website.
3. DigiTitles.com reserves the right to revise these Terms from time to time without notice, e.g. to reflect changes in regulations or to change the functionality offered by the website.
To become a privileged user of DigiTitles.com, you have to register.
1. To obtain access to the services offered by the Website, the user has to create an account. During the registration, the user chooses a user name (Login) and password. Once the user completes the registration, he or she can access his/her Personal Page.
2. When opening an account, the User has to provide full and up-to-date information. The administrators reserve the right to refuse registration or cancel the process of registration of a new User at their discretion.
3. When registering, the Users cannot:
4. You must advise the administrators immediately in the event of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account that comes to your notice.
5. You agree that you are fully responsible (to DigiTitles.com and other parties) for any actions performed from your account.
1. Please do not make offensive, rude, or intimidating comments. If you attack another user, your comment and responses to it may be deleted from the discussion. You are fully responsible for defamation and insults.
2. Mind your language. Our filters are tolerant, but using too many expletives may be an obstacle to your post. Please note that comments may be removed by the moderator for any reason, including the use of expletives.
3. You must not post commercial messages, advertisements, personal links, or promotional material (SPAM) without the prior consent of the Administrators. If we discover comments or content of this type, we reserve the right to remove them and suspend your user account.
4. Users may complain about other users' comments or posts. If a reader complains about another user, the moderator will look into the complaint as soon as possible. This may take up to several days, although we hope act sooner. We do not remove every comment that has been subject to a complaint, nor can we respond personally to every complaint.
5. Do not disclose your personal data in your comments. We are flatly opposed to our users' giving their personal data (address, phone number, job details), and we may remove any comment that includes other people's personal data, as this constitutes a breach of privacy.
6. Your comments may be used in other materials. We may post a quote from your comments on any section of the website.
7. Anyone in breach of our guidelines may be banned from posting further comments. If you believe that you have been banned in error, please let us know using Feedback.
8. Insults; incitement of racial, ethnic, religious, or other hatred; libel; vicious political attacks; and the posting of any content that is illegal in your country are not permitted on the website.
9. We do not permit the posting of pointless comments:
"Content" includes texts, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, video, audiovisual combinations, interactive functions, and other materials that you can view, receive, or offer through DigiTitles.com.
1. As an account holder, you may submit Content. You understand that, regardless of whether it is published or not, DigiTitles.com cannot guarantee confidentiality regarding Content. DigiTitles.com bears no responsibility for your Content.
2. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your own Content and for the consequences of uploading, posting, or publishing it on the website. DigiTitles.com bears no responsibility for your Content.
3. You guarantee that you hold (and will hold for the duration of your use of the Service) all the necessary licenses, rights, agreements, and permissions required to upload it to DigiTitles.com.
4. You undertake not to upload, post, or otherwise make available Content that contains any elements the possession and dissemination of which is illegal in your country of residence, or any elements the use, possession, or dissemination of which by DigiTitles.com would be illegal.
5. You expressly agree that Content you provide will not include materials covered by copyright or other rights of third parties (including the right to privacy or the right to the image of an individual) unless you have the consent of the right holder, their permission, or another legally sound right to upload it, post it, or make it generally available to the website.
6. If DigiTitles.com becomes aware of a possible breach of these Terms, they reserve the right (but are not bound) to decide whether the Content complies with the requirements set out in these Terms. At any time without advance notice and solely at their discretion, the admnistrators may also remove this Content and/or delete the account of any user who has breached these Terms.
7. While posting any content on the website, please bear in mind the following general rules:
8. When publishing content, the Website User:
9. When posting comments, the Website User:
10. DigiTitles.com is not responsible for Content posted, for its possible non-compliance with existing laws or offensive nature.
11. DigiTitles.com is not responsible for any use (legal or illegal) of the Content by third parties.
12. All the rights to the published content belong to their holders, and DigiTitles.com is not responsible for their use by third parties.
13. The Administrators of the Website reserve the right to use the information on the website at their discretion.
14. The Administrators of the Website are entitled to remove any content posted by users without notice or explanation.
1. DigiTitles.com pursues the policy of copyright protection regarding any Content that infringes on the copyright of third parties. For more details, go to: http://www.digititles.com/copyright.
2. In line with its copyright protection policy, DigiTitles.com will deny access to the service to any user who is deemed a persistent offender. A user is deemed a persistent offender if he or she has received more than two notifications of copyright infringement.
3. DigiTitles.com reminds you that, as an account holder and/or user, you are liable under applicable law of your country if you infringe on the copyright or associated rights of third parties, or use the service offered by DigiTitles.com for illegal purposes.
When posting messages on DigiTitles.com, you must follow several rules to avoid having your post deleted without your knowledge:
1. Posts must not be in breach of the laws of your country of residence.
2. Try to make your post unique (original).
3. If you include a photo or video in your post, please provide a description to explain what the video is and why is it posted here.
4. Try to make your post look nice.
5. If you are not the author of the images, do not forget to name the author and copyright owner and provide a link to the source. You should not be infringing on copyright when posting these images.
6. Do not insult others in your posts.
DigiTitles.com hereby gives you permission to access and use the Website, provided you refrain from the following actions, which will be deemed a breach of these Terms on your part.
1. You shall not alter or modify any part of the Website.
2. You shall not gain access to Content through the use of any technology or means other than the playback pages on the Website, the Player or any other means that DigiTitles.com may provide for this express purpose.
3. You shall not do (or try to do) the following: bypass, turn off, or otherwise interfere with any security features (security measures) of the Website, or the features (protection measures) which (I) prevent or limit the use or copying of any Content, or (II) impose restrictions on the use of the Service or the information that can be accessed through the Service.
4. You shall not use or launch any automated system (including, and without limitation to, any robots, web spiders, or standalone readers) that address the Website in such a way that, over a certain period, more requests are sent to DigiTitles.com servers than a user can send over the same time using the generally available standard (i.e. unmodified) web browser.
5. You shall not collect or extract the personal data of any DigiTitles.com users.
6. You shall not use the Website or Services (including comments and e-mail functions on the Website) to collect commercial orders for trade purposes or in connection with a commercial enterprise.
7. You shall not query Website users about their Content for commercial purposes.
8. You shall not gain access to the Content for any purposes other than your personal non-commercial use, solely in accordance with the aims and permitted normal functions of the Website.
9. You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transfer, relay, display, sell, license, or otherwise use any Content for other purposes without prior consent in writing from DigiTitles.com or the relevant Content licensors.
10. You confirm and agree that DigiTitles.com may terminate (temporarily or permanently) the provision of services or any functions to you or all users in general solely at its discretion and without giving you advance notice.
11. You agree that you are solely responsible (and DigiTitles.com bears no responsibility to you or any third party) for any breach of obligations under these Terms as well as the consequences of any such breach (including any losses or damage that may be incurred on DigiTitles.com).
12. You shall not use the Services of the Website for the following purposes:
If you do not agree with these Terms, you have no right to use the Website, add any content, or visit the pages in the DigiTitles.com domain. You must remove your account (if it has been created) and leave the website. If you fail to observe the rules, your account may be suspended or deleted and your IP address may be blacklisted.