DigiTitles.com is a free encyclopedia of exclusive content relating to how movies, TV shows, computer games, commercials, music videos and other products of the modern entertainment industry are made and of what they are made.
DigiTitles.com is not a warez site. The concept of our website does not conflict with the commercial interests of copyright owners. Under the Rules of the website, content must not be uploaded to it if it is subject to copyright and has been officially released, published, or sold by anyone. We are not trying to give free access to what the creators and copyright owners sell for money. The idea of the website is not that users should upload works (e.g., movies) in full or in part, but that they should only upload production material and behind the scenes content.
While in no way infringing on the interests of copyright owners, DigiTitles.com gives its community of members flexible tools to promote upcoming releases and create a new wave of interest in the titles already released, as well as offering the opportunity for highly targeted promotion to a community of very interested members. DigiTitles.com management hope that the studios, producers, publishers, distributors and other makers and owners of exclusive content will be among our most active users, and we invite them to cooperate and form a mutually beneficial partnership.
All the above notwithstanding, we ask you to note the following:
DigiTitles.com is a free, automated resource that is populated, edited, moderated, and maintained by users themselves. They are the creative force that updates and improves the website. Since the content of the website is generated by users, it is they who are ultimately responsible for the content they post.
DigiTitles.com does not control and cannot be responsible for the information published by users on DigiTitles.com. Any information on the website is posted by registered users themselves, without any outside control, which conforms to the global practice of posting information online. DigiTitles.com administrators have no technical or other means of controlling user actions.
DigiTitles.com is against copyright infringement.
Therefore if you are the owner of exclusive rights, including:
and your rights are in some way infringed through the use of DigiTitles.com, we ask you to use the Feedback page to write to the complaints service, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org using this format:
1. Include a statement stating that you have found a content item on DigiTitles.com that you believe infringes on your copyright.
2. Indicate to which country your copyright applies.
3. Indicate the title of the content concerned and the full URL for its page.
4. Explain how the content infringes on your copyright (e.g., the image is copied, the entire video is a copy of an original work made by you, etc.).
5. Identify the type (e.g. a film, a piece of artwork, an image, etc.. and details of (e.g. title, publisher, dates, etc.) of the copyright work to which you own the rights. If this information is available on the internet, it is helpful to include a link.
6. Proof of copyright ownership by you.
7. Provide contact information so that we can get in touch with you (email and postal address).
8. Provide contact information that we can pass on to the submitter of the video concerned so that they can get in touch with you to resolve your complaint directly (email address is preferred).
9. Include the following statements:
a. “I swear that the information contained in this notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or have an exclusive right in law to bring infringement proceedings with respect to its use”.
b. “In the event of claims against DigiTitles.com from third parties relating to the infringement of their rights (including consumer rights) with regard to a deleted /blocked post or gallery, I will take all necessary measures to settle the claims and possible disputes, including legal ones.”
10. Sign and date the notice. A scanned physical signature or a valid electronic signature will be accepted.
Once we have received your notification with all the information provided accurately and as fully as possible, it will be given a reference number, and a confirmation of receipt will be emailed to the sender’s address. In accordance with existing legal regulations, DigiTitles.com is willing to seek to settle disputes and claims in an out-of-court proceeding.